I noticed over the weekend that the bulb that lights the rev counter appears to have blown and all that of the OBC (13 button).
I have no issues removing the clocks and OBC to change the bulbs but have notice that the real oem quotes differing part numbers:(23 & 24)
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showpar ... Id=62_0064
I assume its 23 I'm after?..cant be 100% sure.
Can anyone assist?
Regards
Gary
Buib question
Moderator: martauto
-
aimlessrock
- E30 Zone Squatter

- Posts: 1821
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm
- Location: Manchester
E30 320i Convertible (1989)
190 Mercedes (1988)
"there is nothing more expensive than a cheap E30"
190 Mercedes (1988)
"there is nothing more expensive than a cheap E30"
-
aimlessrock
- E30 Zone Squatter

- Posts: 1821
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm
- Location: Manchester
Thanks Will. much obliged.willnz wrote:23 is for illumination, 24 for the warning lights, so you want 23.
E30 320i Convertible (1989)
190 Mercedes (1988)
"there is nothing more expensive than a cheap E30"
190 Mercedes (1988)
"there is nothing more expensive than a cheap E30"
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
It's an ordinary 501 type capless bulb, but don't use the more common 5W type, instead of the correct 3W version, or things WILL melt from the excess heat.
