Hi,
Trying to get some quotes for an engine delivery, does any one have some figures that I can give the couriers, please?
Weight and dimensions is possible, for a m20b25 engine on a pallet.
Thank you.
Starter for 10: How heavy is a m20b25 engine on a pallet?
Moderator: martauto
-
BackinBlack
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm
- Location: Doing Dirty Deeds Quite Cheaply
-
TriggerFish
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: Aylesbury, Bucks
When I picked one up recently, I think it was about 180kg (fully built, minus gearbox). I found the weights on Google 
I don't know the dimensions though.
I don't know the dimensions though.
-
BackinBlack
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 pm
- Location: Doing Dirty Deeds Quite Cheaply
Thank you.
I tried google but failed
Looking at the quotes I'm getting its going to be cheaper to rent a transit for £50 (plus beers for helpers) and get it myself!!
I tried google but failed
Looking at the quotes I'm getting its going to be cheaper to rent a transit for £50 (plus beers for helpers) and get it myself!!
-
Motorhole
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 2395
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Cheshire
Helpers?? A transit and an engine hoist is all the help you'll need 
-
DanThe
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 28649
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Staffs
Over 150kg pallets get expensive, which is M20 territory
