Headlight Wiper Replacements

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

User avatar
IamStandingBehindYou
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 am

I have the headlight wiper system installed but I'm missing two wiper blades, I've googled this as thoroughly as I can but all I'm finding are people selling full kits rather than just replacement wiper blades.

Is there a source for these or should I consider removing the headlight wipers all together?
DHFiS
Old Skooler
Old Skooler
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: cambridge

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:41 pm

p/n 61 63 1 356 734 from BMW dealer

They are about £30 each
User avatar
BHadley
E30 Zone Regular
E30 Zone Regular
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: Newton abbot, Devon

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Won't universal insert blades fit and cut to fit?
User avatar
IamStandingBehindYou
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Post Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:01 am

DHFiS wrote:p/n 61 63 1 356 734 from BMW dealer

They are about £30 each
Perfect! Thanks.