I have the headlight wiper system installed but I'm missing two wiper blades, I've googled this as thoroughly as I can but all I'm finding are people selling full kits rather than just replacement wiper blades.
Is there a source for these or should I consider removing the headlight wipers all together?
Headlight Wiper Replacements
Moderator: martauto
-
DHFiS
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 2733
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: cambridge
p/n 61 63 1 356 734 from BMW dealer
They are about £30 each
They are about £30 each
-
BHadley
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 902
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm
- Location: Newton abbot, Devon
Won't universal insert blades fit and cut to fit?
-
IamStandingBehindYou
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Perfect! Thanks.DHFiS wrote:p/n 61 63 1 356 734 from BMW dealer
They are about £30 each
