Hello all,
Im looking at some BBS style alloys for my 325 and wanted to make sure I get the right ones. What is the best size alloys to put on it, 17" or 15"? I dont want them to look too big as I want to lower it 30-40mm. Will i need to roll the rear arches?
Any help and advice is welcome
Thankyou
Alloy wheel choice
Moderator: martauto
-
Cloggy Saint
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 8027
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: zummerzet
-
Winto
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:00 pm
Ok perfect, do you know the beat size tyres to put on them? I dont want them stretched or anything
-
Cloggy Saint
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 8027
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: zummerzet
-
chu346
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 2403
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Leicester
How have you overlooked 16"???
205/50/16 on front and 225/45/16 perfect
205/50/16 on front and 225/45/16 perfect
-
Winto
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:00 pm
I do want the lower profile tyre look so I am looking towards 16" i think, I dont want the standard look 15" on it

