Does anyone have a uk source for these pins as I need to rewire
BMW want almost £1 a pin I need 20 male and 20 female a˜”
I did look on zone wiki but it's in Poland and they don't have stock on the female pins
Help please
C405 pins
Moderator: martauto
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
Let's hope so a˜„a˜„
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
Anyone tell me if these would work ?
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/circular- ... s/2408591/
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/circular- ... s/2408614/
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/circular- ... s/2408591/
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/circular- ... s/2408614/
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
Anyone know if these will work ?
-
DanThe
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 28649
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Staffs
They look correct, I've always been able to reuse the pins when messing with the door plugs, best way to be sure is to remove a pin and measure it
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
They are readily available 'standard' pins, but whether they are the ones you've found, I couldn't say.
I'm also too tight to use new, and reuse the pins, the same as Dan, or extract a suitable one from a scrap loom.
I'm also too tight to use new, and reuse the pins, the same as Dan, or extract a suitable one from a scrap loom.
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
Lol ok I will order a bag of each through work that way I'm not pay either a˜€a˜€a˜€a˜€
-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
No do you need a special tool ? If so please link it for me
Was just to use a very small screwdriver
Was just to use a very small screwdriver
-
bimanut
- E30 Zone Camper

- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: Warrington
I'd be interested in a tool for the job aswell as they are right pita to get out!

-
alexm3uk
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: orpington,kent
cheers mate


