Bmw E30 318i cab j reg (1992)
Am getting a vibration on my car when the steering
Is turned to the right.
It gets louder the faster I drive.
Had it on the ramp today drivers side outer
Ball joint was gone changed that but still
Getting the vibration
Any ideas?
Steering vibration
Moderator: martauto
-
jimmyspeed
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 848
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 pm
- Location: riding a wagon wheel west
Wheel bearing, sticky calliper?
-
Bazo187
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm
- Location: Blackburn
Been told I should jack the car up and spin the wheels
If I hear a noise it's the wheel bearing
If I hear a noise it's the wheel bearing
-
Bazo187
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm
- Location: Blackburn
When changing the wheel bearing do I have
To change the hub also?
To change the hub also?
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
Yes - the outer bearing race is the hub.Bazo187 wrote:When changing the wheel bearing do I have
To change the hub also?
