Passage rear door won't open
Moderator: martauto
-
Farrierman
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire
Can't seem to open rear door I need to over haul the central locking as it's not working on my 91 325 touring where to I start any tips on releasing door thanks
-
Farrierman
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire
What do I need to overhaul the hole system as no of it works will take the base out this morning and get it open .
-
daboy3000
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 pm
- Location: Croydon
If its the same problem I had the actuator is probably stuck closed, I had to get into the door and disconnect it, real nightmare to do when you can't get the door panel off.

