I'm currently building a E30 325i sport as a track car, I'm fitting a 2.8 M52, I've had a lot of rust to sort out, and now I'm at the fun stage of beginning to think about what's going back on the shell and as I will be fitting flared arches my plan was to convert to 5 stud to give me better brakes and better wheel options for filling those arches.
My questions are ........
will the earlier E36 M3 3.0 hubs and brakes fit, or will it have to be the Evo model?
and if I fit M3 brakes as suggested will the Clio master cylinder be up to the job of working such big brakes?
I do appreciate any help as I've been reading lots about the conversion and these are issues I cant seem to find a answer
for.
just for anyone interested as the read .....

Thank you in advance for any assistance
Mark




