Windscreen wipers playing up stuck on

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

User avatar
ThreeDLee
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:00 pm

My 1984 320 windscreen wipers and washer motor is stuck on, I have tried another relay and no joy.... It just won't stop.... The relay I have tried is from a 316 which not sure if that matters.

I have had to disconnect the battery and unplug the relay for now.

Please someone help it's driving me mad.
User avatar
ThreeDLee
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Stalk? Where is it located?

Thanks :)
User avatar
gromgsxr
E30 Zone Regular
E30 Zone Regular
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:02 pm

by the steering wheel
User avatar
ThreeDLee
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:03 pm

ah sorry mate the washer leaver on the steering column