Hello,
I'm suspicious that transmission mount rubber bushing between m40 g240 is different with m20 g260?
And also crossmember?
If yes then this is the cause of my propshaft vibration?
Need help on info
Thank you
Markus
transmission bush and crossmember m40 g240 and m20 g260
Moderator: martauto
-
markus_74
- E30 Zone Camper

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:00 pm
- Location: Kudus city, Indonesia
Last edited by markus_74 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
jmc330i
- Engaged to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 6621
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Somerset
The rubber coupling between the gearbox and propshaft is the same as is the gearbox crossmemeber.
James
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
-
markus_74
- E30 Zone Camper

- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:00 pm
- Location: Kudus city, Indonesia
Sorry I mean transmission mounting.
I just check at realoem that it is different.
G240 use round shape 23711133487
G260 use rectangular shape23711176574
But now I use the false/wrong type of round shape for my e30 325i.
Can it will be cause of propshaft vibration?
Any one know both engine mount has same height or not?
I just check at realoem that it is different.
G240 use round shape 23711133487
G260 use rectangular shape23711176574
But now I use the false/wrong type of round shape for my e30 325i.
Can it will be cause of propshaft vibration?
Any one know both engine mount has same height or not?
-
jmc330i
- Engaged to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 6621
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Somerset
Ah yes, I think the mounts are different, but I don't know if they are different heights.
James
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
