Hey all,
Got myself a 3.45 LSD today. It's a Torsen type so I plan to overhaul it with new seals and whilst I'm at it for a 3rd dog ear plate and clutch to increase the lock %'age. I have found the dog ear plate part no. which is 91733255212 but I cannot find a uk source or part number for the replacement clutch plates?
Can anyone help!
LSD Rebuild, Clutch part no.s / source
Moderator: martauto
-
bimanut
- E30 Zone Camper

- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: Warrington
Can't remember where I read it,but I came across a thread on tinternet of a guy doing an e30 diff rebuild and he used Porsche clutch plates as they are the same fitment apparently

-
DHFiS
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 2733
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: cambridge
-
jimmyspeed
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 848
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 pm
- Location: riding a wagon wheel west
Torsen don't have clutch plates - Google an image and you'll see the difference
-
JoshH
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 153
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:00 pm
oops. Well it has a clutch pack type diff not a viscous but I guess not a Torsen diff.
