Replaced headlight switch and relay. I have side lights and full beam but no low beam.
What else can I look at? Yes it has new bulbs.
It did have a xenon light kit, but not used any more. I bought the car with working lights and now nothing. First driver side went, I was looking at what it could be with a mate and then turned it off for a chat, then when I went to leave the passenger side stopped working.
Any ideas?
Oh it's a 1989 if that helps
headlights still not coming on.
Moderator: martauto
-
grants50
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 pm
I checked them all and looked OK. What is the headlight one? I'll replace it anyway as they the old brown ones still
-
bookmark
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:00 pm
-
grants50
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Cheers. Right so new relay (ford as before) new headlight switch, fuses are fine. Every light works as it should. Full beam stay on when headlights pulled out. Parking lights work. Wiring looks fine at bulb.
Doubt it's an earth if everything else works.
Any more ideas as I'm stumped?
Could someone share the part number for k4 relay on a 1989 model please. It's a 5 pin
Doubt it's an earth if everything else works.
Any more ideas as I'm stumped?
Could someone share the part number for k4 relay on a 1989 model please. It's a 5 pin
