Good evening everybody
I have a bmw e30 320 1984,-Jetronic
compliments to your nation and to your personality
germany, germany is germany, and your car.
I have a problem: my car when it is at low rpm, especially when changing gears, feels beaten in the head, what is it? (early?)
Another problem: when it is hot, it does not feel smooth nell'accellerare
Another problem: how can I adjust the screw, near the seventh injector? and butterfly box below alleratore? (TPS)
thanks sorry for my language, but I will learn piano, old school
buonasera tutti voi
ho un bmw e30 320 1984 l-jetronic
complimenti alla vostra nazione e alla vostra personalitÃ
la germania, è la germania, e alle vostre auto.
ho un problema: la mia auto, quando è a bassi giri, specialmente al cambio di marce, si sente picchiare in testa, che cosa è? (anticipata?)
altro problema: quando è calda, non si sente fluida nell'accellerare
altro problema: come posso regolare la vite, vicino settimo iniettore? e scatolina sotto farfalla alleratore? (TPS)
grazie
various problems bmw e30 320 1984 Danke
Moderator: martauto
-
beemerbird
- Married to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 8620
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: Suffolk
Salutare, wilkomen and welcome to the Zone!
TPS is, I believe, factory set, and should not be tampered with.
People with a lot more knowledge will be along soon.
Word of warning, google translate can provide some really bad translations, so if you can speak English - even really badly post in that language. We have a lot of Zoners who speak very bad English (
), so we're used to doing our own version of translation.
I'm assuming you're Italian?? We have another new member from Rome who may be able to help with your questions, or at least your translations.
http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... c&t=253189
Good luck!
TPS is, I believe, factory set, and should not be tampered with.
People with a lot more knowledge will be along soon.
Word of warning, google translate can provide some really bad translations, so if you can speak English - even really badly post in that language. We have a lot of Zoners who speak very bad English (
I'm assuming you're Italian?? We have another new member from Rome who may be able to help with your questions, or at least your translations.
http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... c&t=253189
Good luck!
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is
-
dp320
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:00 pm
thanks
car, when it is low speed, I speed up slightly, I hear a noise in the head metallic knocks, only at low rpm
when the engine gets hot, the car is not smooth
I want to recommend to adjust tappets.
and regular air screw, near the seventh injector
thank you very much for your help
car, when it is low speed, I speed up slightly, I hear a noise in the head metallic knocks, only at low rpm
when the engine gets hot, the car is not smooth
I want to recommend to adjust tappets.
and regular air screw, near the seventh injector
thank you very much for your help
-
bmwtop
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 pm
thanks for the reply
you would know how this piece BMW e30 INTERRUTTORE DI PRESSIONE BOSCH 0280110005 320i 323i e28 520i 13621287760
how it works and what it does?
mine is broken, I want to know if waiting to fix, it is best jumper plug or leave it off, with the air pressure hose plugged?
when bridge the car speed increases.
You know how the internal switch?
arranging my, I positioned the switch, making join the contact, when the switch is down, (engine idle without pressure) when quickened pressure raises the switch, and the contact comes off.It is so? or the reverse?
thank you very much greetings dario
you would know how this piece BMW e30 INTERRUTTORE DI PRESSIONE BOSCH 0280110005 320i 323i e28 520i 13621287760
how it works and what it does?
mine is broken, I want to know if waiting to fix, it is best jumper plug or leave it off, with the air pressure hose plugged?
when bridge the car speed increases.
You know how the internal switch?
arranging my, I positioned the switch, making join the contact, when the switch is down, (engine idle without pressure) when quickened pressure raises the switch, and the contact comes off.It is so? or the reverse?
thank you very much greetings dario
