I want to remove the check panel and loom from my car as I have no need for it as it is just a stripped out trackday car.
From having a quick look at the wiring, it seems the check panel wiring is all linked in with the main loom that runs down the n/s of the car. Is that the case or is it linked in with the whole car loom and fusebox?
I was thinking it would be a case of sourcing a non-check panel n/s loom and swapping it with mine or is it more involved than that?
Removing check panel and associated loom
Moderator: martauto
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
Check panel loom is an integral part of the main body loom and fusebox. Can't be removed.
-
Bristol_Jer
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 2523
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
Ok, Thank you 
