Hi all,
The check panel in my 1989 325i is dead. It used to work when I took the car apart, then I left it over a year, and put it back together, but 'it doesn't work'. I've tried a replacement panel, but no life still.
When I say it doesn't work: nothing happens. It doesn't come on with the ignition, the check light on the dash is dead, pressing the button on the panel yields nothing.
I've added cruise control since the OCP was last working, although that, too, doesn't work. I dunno if they're possibly related via the green plug on the dashboard?
If not, any ideas at all?
Thanks!
Joe
Check panel: no signs of life
Moderator: martauto
-
TriggerFish
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: Aylesbury, Bucks
-
TriggerFish
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: Aylesbury, Bucks
Oh, worth noting, something blew the fuse for the radio while I was trying to wire that up (I assume I slipped with two stripped cables or something), and it blew the radio fuse. To continue my testing, I stole a fuse from slot 19 (mirrors/heating for mirrors), but even after placing a temporary 10 amp fuse in its place (since removed while I order some 7.5 amps) the OCP didn't do anything.
