Touring rear spoiler

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

Jos
E30 Zone Camper
E30 Zone Camper
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Belfast

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:37 pm

Any ideas how the black plastic rear spoiler at the top of the rear window is fitted?

Mine is FUBAR and needs either replacing or I might colour code it after some serious sanding.

Is there an MTEC one available still or 2nd hand/replica only?
Last edited by Jos on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
'89 Touring - slightly rippled with a rusty underside
'94 e36 tree climber
User avatar
tourer-dan
E30 Zone Regular
E30 Zone Regular
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: romford, essex

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:00 am

I think they are screwed on, but I'm not sure I've never really looked.
There was one available as M tech equipment and I may have one available for sale soon.