I take it there's no drop in gas for R12 so I only have the R134a option, where and how much are the conversion kits, can I do this myself or is it a garage job?
Hot in Hounslow
Lee
Moderator: martauto


You may be able to get an r134a conversion kit from a specialist, but it is certainly available from the dealer. You need BMW part number 82 31 9 067 394 - approx Ԛ£115.leed wrote:Ok the air con on my 89 325 touring has finally packed upLooks like it need re gasing but alas R12 is dead (is there nowhere you can get it?)
I take it there's no drop in gas for R12 so I only have the R134a option, where and how much are the conversion kits, can I do this myself or is it a garage job?
Hot in Hounslow
Lee


Andrew,Demlotcrew wrote:Looks like i will also need to pick up a one of these kits soon!
A








