Hola from Spain,
I have a 1990 cabrio 320i. When I start the engine, there is a light on the cluster that says "CHECK".
I need to brake so that this light goes out.
Is this normal ???
Thanks.
Pedro.
CHECK LIGHT ON THE CLUSTER
Moderator: martauto
-
Sanchez
- Married to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 7578
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Sunny Scotland
There's a computer above the rear view mirror that gives you notice of some items connected to sensors to warm you of things like low oil level, some lights bulbs faulty etc.
Mine doesn't go out when unless I press the check button on the computer.
Mine doesn't go out when unless I press the check button on the computer.
-
Sanchez
- Married to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 7578
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Sunny Scotland
Ps, this is a wanted section where you ask for parts.
-
bosers
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 496
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:00 pm
- Location: Devon
Yes this is normal, it is to check the brake lights are working.

