Hi
I have a 2 door saloon and the sunroof has a fair bit of rust on it.
What is the procedure for checking the gutters, removing the sunroof and also do I need to remove the headlining to check for any potential rust issues on the inside of the roof.
Also if it isn't too bad but I decide I wanted to seal it up can it be welded with a sunroof blanking panel or something similar?
Thanks
Checking\removing sunroof panel
Moderator: martauto
-
matt86
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 2468
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: "The Cotswolds" Stroud, Gloucestershire
-
motormanmick
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 259
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 pm
- Location: Coffs Hbr, Aust
Hello matt66
removing sunroof panel link
http://www.e30zone.net/e30zonewiki/inde ... he_Sunroof
and just in case headlining removal/replacement thread
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82279
Cassette removal thread
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=135991
removing sunroof panel link
http://www.e30zone.net/e30zonewiki/inde ... he_Sunroof
and just in case headlining removal/replacement thread
http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82279
Cassette removal thread
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=135991
