Hispec 284 caliper setup, what wheels are you running?

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

ropeman
Avid Zone reader
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Hassocks

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:11 pm

mods: couldn't decied if this was technical or chat (bit of both) please move if not in the right place.

I have the hispec setup as per the title and I'm currently running 17" team dynamic Motorsport wheels, don't know the offset (as there is to much paint covering where it says what they are).

Long story short. I bought some 15's and they don't fit. Would need to run a 10mm spacer to make them work, but this creates more clearance issues with inner arch rubbing on turn in.

My question is: are any of you running hispec 4 pots? If so what wheels are you running? most keen on seeing Pictures of 15's and 16's. And knowing if you have to run spacers or have clearance issues?