bbs rs wheels fitment requirements for 1990 BMW e30

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

User avatar
Heile30
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:55 am

Hi, I'm in Australia and looking to purchase a set of bbs rs wheels I've found for my project e30. I don't know anything about the wheel fitment specs for cars or wheels so anyone's help would be much appreciated. They are currently installed on a 1998 BMW 328i.

Specs I have are

Authentic bbs rs

Diameter: 17 inch

They are R18/225

Your help will be much appreciated and will post pics in future of my e30 a˜„ Thank you
User avatar
ACJJ619
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Reading

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:07 pm

Tyres shouldn't be that I don't think. The R18 is the radius. A 17" wheel with 18" tyres..
HairyScreech
Engaged to the E30 Zone
Engaged to the E30 Zone
Posts: 6265
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

^^ it's what I have on my 5 stud, dig around for my 5 stud stuff and all the info you need is there.
2.8 development thread http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... c&t=170822

m3.3.1 m20 thread - now running, chip needed - any volunteers?
http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... =viewtopic&