After the front and rear intermediate oil shaft bearings
For the M20B25
Price please - H352 WAP
Moderators: martauto, Cotswoldbmw
-
Cotswoldbmw
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 9352
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: Cheltenham
Hello, those parts are not available from BMW as separate items.
Sorry
Jon
Sorry
Jon
Cotswold BMW Parts
01242 335365
PayPal? - No Problem
Just send the amount quoted as a gift to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com, along with your name, reference number, delivery address and contact telephone number.
01242 335365
PayPal? - No Problem
Just send the amount quoted as a gift to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com, along with your name, reference number, delivery address and contact telephone number.
-
TooFoxyForYouu
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:05 pm
Can I ask how I obtain these? Do they come as a kit with other parts?
As I can’t continue the rebuild without new bearings
As I can’t continue the rebuild without new bearings
-
Cotswoldbmw
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 9352
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: Cheltenham
Hello
I have been doing BMW parts for over 40 years and have never been asked for a new shaft or the bearings for it. A new shaft is available I and
I have put an enquiry into BMW to see if new bearings come with a new shaft.
Will let you know when I have an answer.
Regards
Jon
I have been doing BMW parts for over 40 years and have never been asked for a new shaft or the bearings for it. A new shaft is available I and
I have put an enquiry into BMW to see if new bearings come with a new shaft.
Will let you know when I have an answer.
Regards
Jon
Cotswold BMW Parts
01242 335365
PayPal? - No Problem
Just send the amount quoted as a gift to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com, along with your name, reference number, delivery address and contact telephone number.
01242 335365
PayPal? - No Problem
Just send the amount quoted as a gift to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com, along with your name, reference number, delivery address and contact telephone number.
