Hi guys,
Whilst having a play with my car the other night, I noticed the front fogs were not working, so looked at the fuses. Fine. So now i'm thinking it could be the relay.
If it was the relay would the teltale on the dash light up?? At present I have no dash light when the switch is on. It could also be that the fogs aren't wired in! I have an SE, so am thinking fogs were standard??
If it is a potential relay problem, anyone got one kicking about??!!
Cheers,
Greg
Front fogs not working!
Moderator: martauto
-
dj_raoul
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Delft NL
-
austinsom
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Somerset
Thanks for that, much appreciated
You know when I first read that I thought you meant you had looked at my car... I know
Have to see if I can find a cheap relay now!!
Cheers,
Greg
You know when I first read that I thought you meant you had looked at my car... I know
Have to see if I can find a cheap relay now!!
Cheers,
Greg
-
dj_raoul
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Delft NL
-
E30Mark
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 8107
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Could well be the switch is dead, try to find another e30 and swap the bits over.
1 & 2 bed flats in Bournemouth areas, with parking
PM for details
PM for details

