I'm about to start a big upgrade to my E30 track car by fitting an S50B32
I need to extend my life a little longer so bigger brakes are probably a good idea.
There's a few options out there such as M30 Evo parts or sleeves to allow for 5 lug wheels, E36 struts, brakes etc. But I really don't want to mess up the geometry in any way.
What do people think about just using 17" 4x100 PCD wheels and huge brakes? Not sure what all the fuss is about 5 lugs unless you want pretty wheels...I'm looking at Team Dynamics 1.2s which are apparently available in 17" 4x100 and Tarox 6-pot brakes. The brakes aren't cheap but I'll be saving on the 5 lug parts and all the labour involved.
I already have a LEDA coilover setup too but it's a little dated. Any other suggestions welcome.
Cheers.

