Perishable rubber bits that I should replace.
Moderator: martauto
-
Doobit
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 pm
- Location: West Sussex
Just bought a really nice 325i cabby, pretty much rust free ( FBMWSH) kept by a rich bloke in his villa on the south of France for 28 years. However just about any rubber part has perished (window seals, gas strut seals in boot, cab top, bonnet. Washer fluid sensor grommet etc)....I'm assuming that everything that can perish has perished...is there any advice on what bits I can't easily see that I should replace as a matter of course, I've done all the hoses. Thanks guys.
E30 325i Cabriolet Alpinweiß chromie
F12 640d
G11 730d
F12 640d
G11 730d
-
Carloz808
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Hi ! ,
sorry I can't help , but if you do find a provider, drop me a line please. I have a cab and a leak at the side roof seal !
Regards C
sorry I can't help , but if you do find a provider, drop me a line please. I have a cab and a leak at the side roof seal !
Regards C
-
Doobit
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 pm
- Location: West Sussex
I've found pelican parts from the US, they're ok but take ages to deliver and I forgot I had to pay VAT on the imports so they are quite expensive, also US parts sometimes are different on same European models so you might order the wrong thing..I god the wrong fog lights despite them. Saying it was for my model/year. Not found any other suppliers yet....still looking.
E30 325i Cabriolet Alpinweiß chromie
F12 640d
G11 730d
F12 640d
G11 730d
