Any new ideas on an alternative this please?
BMW Geniuine front box £348 + Vat only 17 left in Germany
On a budget which doesn't help..
Thanks
Help re: 318is Exhaust front box/pipe
Moderator: martauto
-
E30Mike
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Hastings - East Sussex
318is1990
-
jmc330i
- Engaged to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 6621
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Somerset
I'll be getting one built when mine finally falls apart. Because the 318iS was only sold for 2 years in the UK there isn't much available. I think Supersprint and Jetex do a full system (or at least they used to), but I have no idea on cost.
You could try the US (all the 318i were M42 over there) but shipping would probably be a killer and make the genuine BMW part look cheap.
You could try the US (all the 318i were M42 over there) but shipping would probably be a killer and make the genuine BMW part look cheap.
James
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
-
MouseRat
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:00 pm
- Location: Windsor
Fritz Bits in Taunton do an E30 M42 system (cat back) but it's £450.
I found a site that seems to sell Jetex and Supersport ones still. http://www.venommotorsport.com/products ... t-systems/
I found a site that seems to sell Jetex and Supersport ones still. http://www.venommotorsport.com/products ... t-systems/
"The most E30-ist of E30s"
-
Yeti
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 273
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm
jetex do still do ity i spoke to them couple months ago and tried to tell me the 318i and 318is are the same exhaust when there not as there different lengths
