Valve Spring Compressor
Moderator: martauto
-
BrianHTCK
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:00 pm
I am shortly taking the head off my M20B25 and will need to buy a valve spring compressor. Halfords are currently offering a Laser C type for £10, has anyone had experience of this make? Seems to good to be true at that price!
-
maxfield
- Old Skooler

- Posts: 15185
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Mansfield
I have a similar type and had no bother doing valves on an M20. I did have to modify for some reason on a VW head.

-
HairyScreech
- Engaged to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 6265
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:00 pm
Some versions are a little short and need a little extension tack welding on, not much of a bother though.
2.8 development thread http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... c&t=170822
m3.3.1 m20 thread - now running, chip needed - any volunteers?
http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... =viewtopic&
m3.3.1 m20 thread - now running, chip needed - any volunteers?
http://www.e30zone.net/modules.php?name ... =viewtopic&
