I have an 1986 D reg 325i saloon and although the stereo works fine but I'm not sure it's the original.
Does anyone have an image they can send of the standard fitted stereo for this model of E30?
My car is low milage (37k) and in great condition but want to get it back to totally original state and I thing the stereo is the only thing non std.
Thanks
Rich
1986 325i Saloon Original Stereo
Moderator: martauto
-
brutus
- E30 Zone Squatter

- Posts: 1623
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 pm
- Location: east london
,, maybe blaupunkt cambridge,?
-
scallyally
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: east london
Surely these were dealer fitted and could have been anything available to customers choice?
-
daboy3000
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 pm
- Location: Croydon
A lot of them were dealer fitted so it gives you a lot more options. I went for an early 90's Alpine tape radio because it was so much cheaper than buying a BMW stereo that mine probably didn't have anyway.
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
Fairly sure there was a thread on here earlier this year that listed what ICE options were offered by BMW for various years of E30 production.
I think the thread may have started with a discussion about the price being asked on ebay for an E30 era radio.
I think the thread may have started with a discussion about the price being asked on ebay for an E30 era radio.
-
Andyboy
- Alpina Colada
- Posts: 12580
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Notts
That'll be the one. It was a good quality mid range cassette player. I had two mid eighties E30's including a 325i with one fitted.brutus wrote:,, maybe blaupunkt cambridge,?
-
M3KUK
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:00 pm
- Location: NW England
Check the ICE section, loads of info there. My 1989 325i has a Cambridge fitted.

