Hi Guys
I run a 2.7 liter M20 lump which is turbocharged, I am planning on swapping my injectors and DME out for an aftermarket system.
My question is around the injectors and the electrical connectors, I found a set of EV14 550cc injectors on Ebay but they appear to have a different plug on the units.
I know a few companies supply an adaptor but my question is how difficult would it be to fit the stock fuel injector electrical rail and aftermarket injectors.
Link to Ebay injectors
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Bosch-EV14-52 ... v-&vxp=mtr
Fuel Injector question
Moderator: martauto
-
maggspower
- Turbo Farmer Tractor Driver
- Posts: 2376
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Nowhere near South Wales, ok butt
Those injectors are cheap...... too cheap.
Theres loads of counterfeit stuff going round and they look like a prime candidate. I would love to be proved wrong.
If you are thinking of going standalone ECU do it properly. Rewire all the sensors and injectors new, that way its a done deal. You can change the plugs then, EV14 plugs are available, non adaptor type.
Those are big injectors for a 2.7 turbo, what power you aiming for?
If you need injectors that will work, wiring, plugs, or standalone ECU stuff give me a shout.
Hope that helps.
Theres loads of counterfeit stuff going round and they look like a prime candidate. I would love to be proved wrong.
If you are thinking of going standalone ECU do it properly. Rewire all the sensors and injectors new, that way its a done deal. You can change the plugs then, EV14 plugs are available, non adaptor type.
Those are big injectors for a 2.7 turbo, what power you aiming for?
If you need injectors that will work, wiring, plugs, or standalone ECU stuff give me a shout.
Hope that helps.
Contact: theengineshedonline@gmail.com

