Looking for medium case lsd and prices are £600 plus and I'm not paying that for a tired old diff. Just want to know what else will fit. Failing that I have a large case lsd and rear end from e36 m3 sitting in my garage. Has anyone seen a large case fabricated to fit a e30 before? Sure will be cheaper to fit as I'll do all the work myself.
Cheers.
lsd prices and options. possible large case?
Moderator: martauto
-
DanThe
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 28649
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Staffs
You can buy a used common ratio LSD for about £350 from most sensible breakers, failing that the LSD spools usually come up on ebay for between £200 and £300
I don't see the point in grafting a heavy weight large case to fit, unless your planning on 600hp +
I don't see the point in grafting a heavy weight large case to fit, unless your planning on 600hp +
-
grants50
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Cheers I'll get looking at ask for some quotes. How can I tell it's a lsd? I don't want to be sold an open diff.
No I don't want to use it. But I have it and will cost noting to fit that's all. Will only have 350bhp
No I don't want to use it. But I have it and will cost noting to fit that's all. Will only have 350bhp
-
DanThe
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 28649
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Staffs
Clutch type here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-e34-LSD-m ... SwwE5WYzTj
