M10 Vacuum hose question

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

User avatar
zortonesta
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:53 am

Hey all,

I'm wanting to replace my vacuum hoses as the ones currently on the car are approaching 30 years old, so high time new ones were fitted.

Before I take them all off to figure what size I need and then not know how they go back on I wanted to ask...

Does anyone the specific sizes I need for the hoses? Looking at BMWfans page it appears there are four different sizes?

Kits are very expensive for what they are so I plan to just buy the lengths of hose and cut to size.

Thanks all
User avatar
reggid
E30 Zone Squatter
E30 Zone Squatter
Posts: 1984
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Oz

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:15 am

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp ... 318i&mg=11

maybe check out the relevant parts list. might need to sleect correct year, model etc

if you have a p/n search in google may also help
E30 325is with M20B31
User avatar
zortonesta
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:32 am

That's awesome thanks Reggid, BMWfans page is not as in depth as real OEM it seems :)