Fuel injectors, alternates to the OEM injector for 320i
Moderator: martauto
-
bobtom
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 pm
Does Bosch make any injectors for a 320i that might offer some improved preformance and or economy? I have a 1990 320i cabriolet. It is running well and has 90K miles done. I am thinking of getting the current injectors ultasonic cleaned and tested. An alternative is newer updated injectors. Anyone have any suggestion.
-
BenHar
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
Get some 325i injectors and fit them. Don't remove them from the 325i engine before doing this.
Seriously, you can't get anything out of the 320 without spending ridiculous amounts of money.
Ben
Seriously, you can't get anything out of the 320 without spending ridiculous amounts of money.
Ben
-
Brianmoooore
- E30 Zone Team Member

- Posts: 49360
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
A set of these injectors will do nothing to improve performance, but will seriously improve economy: http://www.tinleytech.co.uk/acatalog/Keihin.html
-
bobtom
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 pm
Thanks, I have come to realise that the 320 doesn' t have much torque. I will look into finding a better injector for the economy advantage. There is a a generation 3 Bosch injector that claims to be better at atomizing the fuel. Thanks Ron
