Alpina paint code.

Need technical Q/A then you're in the right place

Moderator: martauto

csl
E30 Zone Addict
E30 Zone Addict
Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Lancaster

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:13 am

What is the original paint code for e30 Alpina wheels?

TIA.
KW355
E30 Zone Regular
E30 Zone Regular
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 pm
Location: Birmingham

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:57 pm

I am not sure about the e30 but I know the e46 alpinas used a paint called 'sparkle silver' which is available from Jawel paints. This paint has a heavy metalflake, I don't remember my e30 Alpinas being like this.
Most current german cars wheels use wheel paint from Wurth,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wurth-German- ... 419cab7a4e
csl
E30 Zone Addict
E30 Zone Addict
Posts: 2116
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Lancaster

Post Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 am

Thanks KW. I agree though,i don't think there is a heavy metal flake.

Anyone know this paint code?