Been searching on here and the net trying to find a quick rack solution for "The Lady" (my e30 325 without PAS, track car).
The 3 options i have seen are the e36 m3 rack, z3 1.9 rack and a LHD talbot sunbeam rack. I've read the great article on the m3 rack, but just wondered if the Z3 is a easy to do, and gives a quicker rack.
rack upgrade - i know its been asked alot &its in artic
Moderator: martauto
-
Dan318-is
- Married to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 8006
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Surrey/London
would love to help pal but iv no idea
at the end of the day all of the above will be better but i would imagine the e36 one is easiest to fit
at the end of the day all of the above will be better but i would imagine the e36 one is easiest to fit
-
jmc330i
- Engaged to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 6621
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Somerset
To use the E36 or Z3 racks you will need to fit PAS to your E30.
I think theres a manual quick rack available and its quicker than the E36 options. I cant remember what it is though.
It was discussed on here a while back, so a search should find it.
I think theres a manual quick rack available and its quicker than the E36 options. I cant remember what it is though.
It was discussed on here a while back, so a search should find it.
James
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
'91 325i Sport
'93 318i touring 16v
-
E30Adam
- Married to the E30 Zone

- Posts: 8483
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:00 pm
- Location: Bournemouth
I think the E36 and Z3 racks are pretty much the same because the Z3 is based on the E36 end and an E30 rear end.

2.8 Litre M20 powered - Essen Sie meinen Staub biatch

