Going to drop mine asap - which springs to use fella's???
I have seen a few different spring kits on Euricarparts & GSF, but never heard of them!
I used Eibach on my previous BMs and have loved them, struggling to find them for the 325i Touring.
Sugeestions and experience of please!?!?!? (and where to get them!)
(just springs, dont want to spend a fortune)
Cheers all!!
Dropping the 325i Touring - What to use?
Moderator: martauto
-
TVRTASMIN
- E30 Zone Regular

- Posts: 279
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Steeton West Yorks
H&R seem to be the only people offering any for the Touring.
-
TW166Y
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Stoke (Clayheads)
try www.europerformance.co.uk buddy there is a few setup's on there, spax, koni, h&r cup kits and lots more, hope you find somthing, im dropping mine this weekend 60mm with spax adjustables

-
M5pilot
- E30 Zone Addict

- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Luton
Try Avo springs, I found them to work extremely well on toruings and very good price aswell.
As for shocks, Bilstein Sport all the way and I have these at really really good prices if its of any interest to you.
As for shocks, Bilstein Sport all the way and I have these at really really good prices if its of any interest to you.
-
TouringTom
- E30 Zone Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:00 pm
Cheers all - do I need to bother doing the shocks? Will I get away with just doing springs?

