E30 Zone Merchandise?

New to the E30 Zone, well come and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
Billy1972
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi,

Where can I get E30 Zone merchandise, key rings etc?

Thanks
User avatar
martauto
E30 Zone Team Member
E30 Zone Team Member
Posts: 3150
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: leeds

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Billy1972 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Hi,

Where can I get E30 Zone merchandise, key rings etc?

Thanks
I shall ask mate.

Mart.
E30 316 Baur 1987 ( Legal again !)
E46 325 SE Cab 2004 (Undergoing serious top down time !)
Billy1972
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am

martauto wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:41 pm
Billy1972 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Hi,

Where can I get E30 Zone merchandise, key rings etc?

Thanks
I shall ask mate.

Mart.

Cool, thank you
User avatar
Steve
E30 Zone Team Member
E30 Zone Team Member
Posts: 12932
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:00 pm
Contact:

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

Hi Billy

Mart did ask :thumb:

It's being worked on currently, no date at the moment but it's work in progress. :D
webmaster@e30zone.net
Oseanosea
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 am
Location: Jupiter, Florida USA

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:14 pm

I would purchase a hat or T-shirt
“Keep lowering your standards until you achieve your goal.”
Billy1972
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am

Steve wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am
Hi Billy

Mart did ask :thumb:

It's being worked on currently, no date at the moment but it's work in progress. :D
Cool thank you, i'll await an update.

Cheers
Post Reply