Any Zoners near Letchworth?

General E30 related discussions -
Please put technical questions in E30 Tech Help forum below
Sonatine
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:46 am

Looking to get some bottletops collected that I've paid for. My spidey sense is telling me the seller is a chancer but I'm the other end of the country. Happy to pay petrol / postage etc. but just need some help.

Cheers
manse73
E30 Zone Camper
E30 Zone Camper

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:52 am

I am in Letchworth. I will pm you my number. If you phone leave a message as I work in underground car parks
bruv chariots rule
manse73
E30 Zone Camper
E30 Zone Camper

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 pm

if anyone is reading this the op has been turned over on the sale of a set of wheels. I have found out the seller has not got the wheels to send to him.
if the op reads this I feel it is your decision if you want to name and shame this seller and explain how you found him, this would give other zoners the heads up if he rears his head again.
and for info it was not a zoner selling the wheels
bruv chariots rule
Sonatine
E30 Zone Newbie
E30 Zone Newbie

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:33 pm

The seller is Kieren Crawford and was on the E30 Cars and Parts Facebook group. He also posted on VW pages, as he has a red Polo, as well as alloy wheel trading pages.

Can't speak for the other sets of wheels and car he was selling, but for the bottletops he took the money and went silent. Then deleted his posts and the FB account closed. But these were the details he gave me.

Barclays Bank
Account number: *****736
Sort code: 20-4*-**

Kieren Crawford
Haysman Close
Letchworth
Hertfordshire
SG6 1UB

If you see them then take care.

However, looks like he is back on Facebook under the name Diego Lopez, of Watford no less!

Wouldn't normally air my laundry, but his name crops up easily on Google; Car related transactions, going back a couple of years.

But hey, it might still be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Until then, maybe best avoided.